Raw Unrefined Shea Butter: The World’s Natural moisturizer!
We searched the world over to find the best Shea Butter available, and ours is imported from a village in Ghana that uses modern updated methods in making their rich organic Shea Butter. It has amazing moisturizing qualities, is loaded with vitamins A, E & F and can be used from head to toe, since it is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
Raw organic Shea butter is not white in color - white Shea butter has been refined, which removes most of the benefits of the butter. It should not have a burnt Smokey smell. Explore our products now and discover how wonderful our Shea Butter smells and feels on your skin!
Note - products containing fragrance oils should not be used on the face.
- Moisturizer for dry cracked skin
- Known to lessen the effects of eczema, dermatitis, itchy skin, blemishes
- Soothe and promote healing for minor burns, sunburn
- Soften rough skin (hands, elbows, knees, feet)
- Prevent and minimize stretch marks
- Minimize scarring
- Hydrating, for healthy smooth skin
- Prevents and minimize wrinkles
- Minimize razor bumps
- Protects and Conditions hair
- Reduces hair breakage and dandruff
- Soothes dry, itchy scalp
- Great for twist outs, braid outs and as a daily sealer for natural and relaxed hair.
- Smooths the cuticles, which reduces frizz
- Massage butter
- Soothe muscles aches, relieve inflammation and muscle tension
- Provides a protective barrier on the skin during the cold, harsh winter months
Rice Bran Oil: The Secret beauty treatment used by Japanese and Asian women for years. Natural antioxidant which helps fight free radicals. You will see and feel the difference in how soft your skin is with each use of this amazing oil!
Lemongrass: Antifungal and Antiseptic properties which aid in healing minor burns and cuts, also great for acne. Lemongrass is commonly used for Aromatherapy and as a natural bug repellant.
Jojoba Oil: Similar to our bodies own natural oils, this oils absorbs into the skin without being heavy or greasy.